Put Down the Electronics and
Flip the Pages Instead
An album is a heirloom piece that will be with your family for generations. Growing up we all spent time looking through the wedding albums of those that we loved. These are times to sit down and reflect on the past, see how it lead to the present, and dream of the future.
Our albums are handcrafted locally and assembled with great care. The albums are approved by us, in person, before they are even bound. It is that attention to detail that helps make our albums so special. It is your wedding day and it should be treated with the utmost reverence.
Selecting your images can be overwhelming. When telling the story of your day, think of it in terms of chapters and you will find it is much easier to approach. Our albums are standard with 40 pages (20 spreads). Albums of this size are balanced when they have 60-70 images. If you decide you want to include more images you will need to add pages (additional charge applies).
Here is an example to help you get started with your selections:
- 5 - Details (shoes, jewelry, dress, etc)
- 10 - Getting Ready
- 4 - First Look
- 10 - Ceremony (pre-ceremony through post-ceremony)
- 6 - Family Photos
- 10 - Bridal Party (bridal party, bride and groom)
- 5 - Cocktail Hour
- 5 - Reception Details (centerpieces, decor, food, etc)
- 15 - Reception (speeches, garter, bouquet, dances, etc)
Ready to begin? Here are the steps to process your album:
- Select the images for the album and "favorite" them.
- Fill out the appropriate album info form:
- Receive proof & make changes or approve.
- Enjoy and share it with anyone who enters your life!
We have examples of our albums on our website or we can always bring some to you to look at if you aren't quite sure which style you love the most.